Expo Features: Prince George's County, MD
Expo Features: Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center,
U. of MD
Prince George’s County, MD – October 23, 2021
- Free Wheelchair Rentals and Emergency Repair Services
Representatives from Stuart’s Medical and Sales will be available for emergency repairs and wheelchair rentals
Many exhibitors from across Maryland and beyond will share their knowledge and expertise about their equipment/supplies, assistive technology, and adaptive devices. See exhibitors link from recent past Expo HERE.
Free STAYnEAT Plate
- Perfect for all ages and abilities, these, slip, tip & flip- resistant self feeding plates help minimize mealtime stresses. The reversible two-in-one patented design goes from partitioned to non partitioned with just a flip. Side A is divided with a spill guard and suction. Side B is non-skid and sloped with a side scoop wall. Simply press the center to make it stay, lift its edge to take it away. With no suction tab to grab or lip to flip, STAYnEAT plates stay firmly in place. A must have for picky eaters and individuals with special needs such as Autism, Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, etc. These perfected all in one solution plates are a favorite feeding tool for all Occupational & Speech Therapists.
- Sign Language Interpreting Services Available
- ASL Terps will be on hand to assist deaf or hard of hearing individuals
- Book Signing and Special Appearance by Captain Dee-Fense
Captain Dee will be there to sign his new book, “Everyone Loves Captain Dee-fense.”
- Free Parking
Program Booklet from the World Of Possibilities Expo, October 24, 2020, in Prince George’s County, MD
SPONSORED IN PART BY….
This project was supported, in part by grant number CFDA 93.630, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects with government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official ACL policy